top of page
Pre and Post Care | Lashes
Aftercare Instructions for Lash Extensions
1. Do not get lashes wet for the first 24 hours.
2. Do not use oil-based eye products, creams or waterproof mascara.
3. Use only water-based makeup & makeup remover.
4. Remove makeup around the eye with a cotton swab.
5. Do not perm, tint, or use an eyelash curler.
6. Be careful to avoid pulling extensions or rubbing eyes.
7. Wash your lashes daily with the lash shampoo provided.
8. Please see a trained lash technician to have your extensions removed.
9. To extend the life of your lashes, please schedule touch-ups every 2-3 weeks.
bottom of page